B2C Address Research
If you face financial losses resulting from bad debts because your customer or debtor has moved to an unknown address, we offer you our B2C address tracing service. We conduct a search for new addresses in our comprehensive internal and external databases and, if desired, via a residents’ registration office request. An efficient cascade model ensures that database hits prior to a registration office request are only priced if successful and are reported back within a short time. Combining database searches and registration office requests reduces the retrieval time and at the same time maximises the likely success of a search.
You provide us with the first and last name, as well as the last known full address of your debtor. If known, also the date of birth to avoid confusion between persons with the same name.
- Greater likelihood of success thanks to the combination of database searches and registration office requests
- Reduced own costs and effort
- Transparent cost structure
- Provision of original entry from the residential register on request
- Addresses are checked for deliverability where required
- Optional additional services such as address standardisation, duplicate checks and monitoring of non-traceable cases