SkyMinder: Country risk reports
In a globalised economic environment, it is common for companies to look for business partners in a wide variety of countries, be they customers or suppliers. Those who know how to assess these countries well are able to make the most of opportunities right from the start and avoid risks from the outset.
In this environment characterised by rapid change, it is important to always stay up to date and adapt one's strategy to the respective circumstances.
Thanks to the country risk reports and country reports offered by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) and available through SkyMinder, you can get an idea of the economy and future prospects of various countries around the world. In addition, an updated edition of the reports is published every month to stay informed about possible changes on an ongoing basis.
Country risk report
The Country Risk Report continuously monitors credit risk in 131 developed and emerging markets, combining the Economist Intelligence Unit's market-leading data capacity and country expertise with a rigorous risk assessment model.
The analyses and forecasts focus on various dimensions of a country's cross-border credit risk, including sovereign, currency and banking sector risk. In addition, there is the general assessment of country risk.
A core offering of the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the report includes political and economic analysis and forecasts for 201 countries worldwide. The key political and economic trends in each country are examined and explained. You get in-depth and ongoing analysis and forecasts of political, regulatory and economic conditions, giving you the tools you need to understand the current state of countries and build a picture of future developments.
Assessing international risks - very simple with SkyMinder
- Develop international market entry strategies by identifying emerging countries or countries that are particularly reliable for business expansion.
- Analysis and management of threats in countries with currently negative conditions and/or development of activities in promising markets
- Optimisation of supply chains and detection of deviations through good knowledge of the economic environment
- Evaluation of new markets and identification of favourites
- Monitoring international developments and macroeconomic indicators
The advantages at a glance
- Overview of current strengths and weaknesses of a country
- Insights into the country itself
- Promoting conscious decision-making
- Exploiting opportunities and avoiding risks
- Concentrating appropriate measures on the economically healthiest countries