About the CRIF Group

CRIF - Your global partner in the ever-changing markets

Through deep expertise and in-depth knowledge, CRIF offers comprehensive and highly integrated solutions for decision protection. Credit rating information, decision-making models, management solutions, consulting and outsourcing services, process support software and global business information systems are efficiently linked.
This complete package enables CRIF to provide sophisticated solutions for every stage of the customer relationship cycle - from strategic planning and fraud prevention to application review, portfolio and receivables management - to give you a distinct competitive advantage.

In continental Europe, CRIF is the leading provider of credit information for banking institutions and one of the most important international players in the field of integrated services and solutions for business information as well as credit and marketing management. The company is included in the prestigious FinTech 100, a ranking of the leading global technology solution providers for the financial services industry.
Today, over 10,500 financial institutions, 1,000 insurance companies, 82,000 business customers and 1,000,000 individuals in 50 countries use CRIF's services every day.

CRIF is an independent company. 90% of the capital is held by founding members and by the management, the remaining 10% is distributed among various credit institutions. Since the 1990s, CRIF's shareholders have included BNL-BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank and Banco BPM SPA (the largest Italian public and cooperative credit institution).

In 2019, CRIF generated total income of 557 million euros. Shareholders' equity currently amounts to 245.7 million euros.

CRIF's workforce has grown to over 5,500 employees in branches and subsidiaries around the globe.

More information on CRIF